Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chanel LOVIN!

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different
– Coco Chanel

a quote from my favorite designer:-) I had always loved Chanel over anything else...they just have outstanding and classic pieces that never goes out of style!!! I came across their site today and was dddrrroolllingg over their fall/winter colletion. The more I look at all these stuff!the more I wanna get RICH fast...hahaha

here are some of the pieces i love:
Photobucket
--this is the look that I would dare to wear--

Photobucket
quilted lambskin backpack --i could use these for travel!

Photobucket
pleated-satin-and-kid-suede-cap-toe!!!love this too!

Photobucket
patent-calfskin-belt-with-chanel--im dying to have this!

Photobucket
oversized-acetate-frame-temples I dont care if its winter..I would be wearing this if I have one!

Photobucket
classic-flap-bag-in-shiny-alligator AND ofcourse I would love a Classic BLACK Chanel Bag

Photobucket
chanel-signature-lambskin-gloves --is this too fancy for the subway?as if i care!

Photobucket
ofcourse my fave shoe--FLATS--as if Im tall!

Photobucket
earmuffs--cutee:-)

Photobucket
last but not the least!!!

NOW IM OFFICIALLY DROOLING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment