Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tribute to FALL

Let it Fall

Hi! Id like to welcome you all to my blog.:-)

Anywayz this is my first fall season and I had always seen pictures on how beautiful this season is...and GOD it is really amazingly beautiful...I just love the colorful leaves...but its almost gone now. Speaking of that, winter is coming. There was snow, actually more like hale--but lasted around 10 minutes. Well I havent experienced winter yet and I know it will be harsh..but still im excited to see the look of nature when it comes...:-)so many exciting things and changes to come...I really do want to blog on all new stuff thats going on, however I need more time to write everything about it!!!maybe on the weekend.

Well Im gonna post some of the pics that i took and Im in. This is my tribute for the fall season:

Photobucket
I TOOK THIS PIC!

Photobucket
me on the fountain

Photobucket
i thought this was an exotic tree so I had to take a picture with it..yet when we had our drive thru for our coffee..low and behold it was also there--not so exotic after all
Photobucket
jump for joy!
Photobucket
hi there horsey!
Photobucket
family:-)

THIS IS THE FALL SEASON FOR NOW as captured in the picture...well at least for this year..:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice photos.. I personally like the second one.. 'ts like one of those you see on postcards..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I love that photo too.:-)

    ReplyDelete