Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween BLUES:-(

Im feeling BLUE!!! Its halloween and Im stuck in my bed. Im sick:-( Everyone's going to the halloween parade in church street where the gay community will have their annual halloween parade--and that I know will be a fun thing to watch.

Actually I was looking forward to this event-Halloween--because back in the Philippines we never had this "merry" Halloween where kids do their trick or treat and older "kids" have their "halloween party" where people find an excuse to dress-up like "sluts"--back home halloween is associated with remembering your loved ones dead and visiting them. Which reminds me that this is the first time that I wont be able to visit my pop--we always had this gathering and we bring lechon and pray together in his resting place-well no biggies because I had always believed that he's always in my heart and i dont have to talk to a marble stone with a cross just to say that I miss him.*a lot*:-(

Back to my halloween blues--- I actually got up early today because I had an exam at 8:30--good thing my brother was kind enough to drive for me*I still dont have a canadian license*-bec of the stupid strike!-- I was not feeling well but I had to take the exam or else i'll have to wait for another 6 wks. Well I took it and almost drowsed off because I was taking my colds medicine and there were a lot of formulas where at the end I just look at the pattern of my answers and shaded the parts "where I think would fit the pattern".haha..i never told my mom about it..I just told her that the exam was ok but Im not expecting too much from that exam. well I was sick so I have the reason if ever I failed in that exam...haha.lol

When i went back home, i was really3x tired and i felt like i want to faint in the subway--there were jolly kids with their costumes which are so adorable and i just want to take a picture of them BUT i dont have the strength to chitchat with them. Thankfully I managed to get home...and now Im stuck here in my room and got nothing else to do. I know I should rest but Im tired of sleeping---my mind is wandering off--to the halloween parade--well theres always next year.

anywayz i kinda celebrated halloween yesterday in financial services class so its a consolation. I will post some of the pics in photobucket and post it here....

Oh well im just gonna wait for the trick or treaters tonight and give out chocolates and candies.:-)well it is what it is! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment