Monday, October 26, 2009

To Blog or NOT TO--

To Blog or Not To? that is the question. Well, Im clearly posting this so I did BLOG. Well a BLOG can be compared to an ultimate friend...you share and spill secrets (uhhmm that you broadcast to the whole wide world) to , you simply hang out with and sometimes you left behind cause you find other "friends"(like watching tv, window shopping, reading books and mags, social networking sites, chat..and other FUN stuff to do) interesting BUT however like a true and loyal friend its simply there waiting, not judging you and JUST PLAINLY THERE FOR YOU anytime. YES! I have abandoned by blogspot account years ago but after almost 4 years its still there and I just laugh at what I rant about the old days..(haha.BUT im not giving you the account--my pictures look horrible!)not that Im just Oh so gorgeous now but Trust me I look hideous!!!

Anywayz I decided to revive my blogspot account because in the past few weeks I really come across a lot of good reads. Its in my "I heart reading" list so you can check it after reading this. The blogs that I chose to read are pretty much match my interest...much as I like to get interested in Business, Finance and Accounting..Im not really into that(*which I think I should learn to try to embrace and love it because Im in that field*)--what I randomly like is FASHION, Photography, Music , Travel, positive thinking and Techie stuff---Im pretty much a normal being ey!
I really admire these bloggers who religiously post pretty good stuff in their blogs.
The least I could do is to put their sites so that more people would come across their awesomeness.

>>Randomly...Im thinking of buying a new cam




This is an Olympus E-450. This is relatively cheap compared to its rival. This is only about $240. http://www.photographyblog.com/reviews/olympus_e450_review/ you can read its review and be convinced!...well I really really really want to buy this



but its 2x as much as the olympus one and I dont have enough moolah cause Im planning to buy a good pair of black boots. You know shoes are great investments because they can take you anywhere.*wink*

Oh I hate to be POOR and not be able to splurge on things that I love and I dont intend to stay this way forever. But how will I get rich??? I dont have any idea. maybe a lotto 6/49 perhaps...or marrying a filthy rich old man...hahahaha.lol or BETTER YET I stop this nonsense blogging and do my presentation due for next week:-)haha

so Babush for now! and enjoy the rest of the day/night! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment