Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Only Thing Constant

The only Thing constant in this world is taxes, death and change!

I read this quote from a taxation book back when i was in university. And Yes my blog post revolves around this. Well NOT about Taxation because like most all of you it just gives me headache. Death--ofcourse not! I dont like to think about it though I know that at this particular season *winter time* most people lost it and end their lives..well thats their drama and not mine. So this left me with CHANGE! Yes CHANGE, the thing that we love to happen or dread to happen.

For a change Im not gonna talk about luxurious items right now....Im going to talk about the changes that i've been dealing as of press time...

First things first with the outfit and stuff that I sport right now...

Photobucket
~all bundled up pic~

its been years since I really wanted to try on a trench coat but it was impossible when you're living in the Philippines --because people may think that i've lost! and sweating in a trench coat in a scorching all year summer heat is NOT HOT!

So the essentials that I had to buy when I came here in Toronto was a trench coat and boots!~ for picture worthy poses BUT I realized I loved my outfits back home..where in I dont need to bundle up whenever I go somewhere..its so tiring!

I miss wearing flip-flops! and shorts and just enjoy the beach and the sun. Sunshine at this time of the year only shows up for just around 4 to 5 hours. I used to hate the sun when I was back home but NOW Im a converted sun worshipper!

Photobucket
~pic taken at plantation bay -cebu~

yikes I have a lot of stuff to write about but I had to go....i'll update this post later...
thanx for reading though:-)

2 comments: