Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why I love to Blog

Photobucket

“What writing practice, like Zen practice does, is bring you back to the natural state of mind…The mind is raw, full of energy, alive and hungry. It does not think in the way we were brought up to think-well-mannered, congenial.” —
– Natalie Goldberg

Yes! I love to blog and reading blogs...well the "To Blog" part is not quite that obvious, since I had not posted anything yet for this month. BUT yes I do love to blog...I used to keep journals and diaries and its pretty fun reading them especially my highschool diary where I literally draw in stick figures the position of my crush then me...it never fails to crack me up!

I used to monitor my blog on from where and who's reading just to know whether someone is interested with what Im blogging. But as you can see in my new template I totally removed the FeedJit(did i spelled that right?) live traffic feed because its straining to the eyes. yet i still kept the flag counter because its not distracting and i just love looking at the different flags..haha(so weird!)


Anywayz I realized the very reason why I write or blog....

I blog for my own satisfaction, and if people happen to share the same joy, happiness and satisfaction in the things that I love so GREAT! This is the reason why I removed it because without me knowing im being conscious on what I will write or will some readers be interested in this or that???but now that defeats the purpose why I revived this blog in the first place.

For my followers---Thank you so much for taking your time to read my post!!! I hope that you find a doze of happiness whenever you read my entries.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment