Wednesday, December 30, 2009

formspring.me -Cheers to 2010

What would your perfect day look like?

just being useless: like watching good series:-)

Ask me anything



Hi I just registered for formspringme...see i am a slave of this "social networking" sites. Well Im making the most of my time since I still have around a week to just lie around and be useless. I officially start my life(my accountant life) this coming January 11, CMA classes on the weekends and volunteer workshop for the Revenue Agency. Yeah I know, Grown-up stuff right! Well in one way or another we had to grow and do the jobs that pay. Anyways I am psyched to start with my busy grown up life yet I would totally miss hanging out in the web giving HYPES to my lookbook idols and Chictopia friends, stalking friends at Facebook, catching up series at Sidereel, reposting stuff at Tumblr and catching the latest scoop from celebrities to friends in Twitter.:-(aaahhh I hope everything that I mentioned pays an hourly rate, I bet I'll be a billionare!

Anywayz Im not loading up outfits I wore! just pictures on how I/we spend our new year drinking up martini and jumping at Dundas Square.(pardon the quality of the pic, I just copied this in Facebook because Im too lazy to get my USB, but those are SLR pics though)

Photobucket
martini wd fresh cherries..yummy...

yes I realized I do heart fresh cherries and when you dipped it in a martini and maybe leave it in there for about 10 minutes, the martini is so much sweeter and smoother to drink.

Photobucket
see I love these cherries!

Photobucket
CHEERS for 2010!

Photobucket
gulp gulp gulp

Photobucket
hahaha..drunk?..NAH

Well after we had an early media noche(new years eve dinner) we went straight to Downtown Toronto for the countdown..but unfortunately it was too cold and worst it was raining so we just stayed there for an hour and just went back home where we eat again and waited for 2010.:-)

Photobucket
my picture jumping like crazy in Dundas Square--i actually captioned this: ASTROgirl to the rescue...yes my winterboots is hot pink and I saw a girl wearing one of this and she was actually around 5 years old...lol

To end it up: My New Year Celebration was Wholesome. Spend time with my family eating good food and drinking Good wine:-)2009 was a good year for us, and Im hoping 2010 I know and claim will be a GREAT year for us!
Thank you so much for following my blog and thank you for letting me in your life. I hope that we will spend more new years to come.

xoxo

2 comments: