Monday, December 28, 2009

Lacey Curly Bday!

Hi to the one who reads this! Its my birthday:-)THANKS for greeting me, by reading my blog. Revealing my age? Fat chance..well Im not a believer in numbers.:-)

I received a lot of blessings this year. Being here in Toronto with my family is one and just recently, I got a Job in my field*yes im an accountant*-not a boring one though.

I had my celebration last night together with our christmas get together of family friends. Here's what i wore:

Photobucket

shoes by ALDO
top by Urban Behavior
skirt by Siren
tights by CostaBlanca
camisole by CostaBlana
accessories by: Forever 21

now another one:

Photobucket

and here are pictures of me: caught in the act!

Photobucket
lobster massacre...

Photobucket
hhmmm oyster!

and that concludes my bday celebration:-)

Photobucket

Me smiling and thankful for another year that God has given me:-)

and always take note that: being Thankful to everyone that matters is always FASHIONABLE!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment