Monday, December 21, 2009

This is the Season

What does this season mean to you???

Christmas is always a happy season for me..Winter break, parties, gifts, my birthday(on the 28th), and then party again..With parties is the dressing up part and that I absolutely love about this season!

I went to a party last weekend to a family friend and needless to say I was excited because I had to wear a green knitted dress i bought way before w/c I am clueless where and when to wear---its a bright green dress from H&M and really the first reaction of my sister when she first saw it was "OH its so green! you'll look like a tree."
Photobucket

Photobucket

do you think its too green? haha well I had always love the color green. I had a green gap bag before, green tees but a WHOLE green dress I never wore one. so the green dress was pretty kept in my locker not until last week end.

So I had to think of ways to tone down the color..so I decided to put on my brown faux leather jacket, brown tights and my favorite pair of shoes these days: my slouch cowboy boots.

Photobucket

anyways going back to what this season really means to me: it means being happy
that we are alive because JESUS our Lord and savior is born in order to die for our sins!
so Cheers to christmas!
Photobucket

Photobucket
xoxo...Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. great blog, love your style

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. than you:-) ok im gonna visit your blog.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures and love your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi fesi..thanx for taking time to look at my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete