Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winter Break

YES! Fall semester is over! Though I know I wont be that happy with my results of my final exam because I think I blew it! I really had the best grade in my midterms (straight A's) and assignments but I kinda blocked out wd my finals. Maybe because I really did not concentrate. You see the night before I took it..my laptop crashed..and needless to say im very dependent wd my laptop! so I was really heartbroken at that time! yes up to know its still not well..I have to be here in the basement and doing my stuff with my sister's old reliable PC!
But I dont wanna wallow over my finals or over my laptop!!!!

so here I am making most of my winter break, and yes Im savoring this moment because I know I will be very next year cause ill doing my CMA Accelerated program so maybe I cant post entries more often..huhuhu...
anyways the past weeks I have been very happy with my purchases!!! Yes Im a SUCKER for bargains (well who doesn't?) Lucky enough I scored good finds:
Photobucket
the picture is a little blurry, its taken only from an iphone!

well here's a clearer pic though:

Photobucket

the dress I got from old navy just for $12..yes really!!!got it in clearance..I was very lucky enough to have my size (XS)-:-)
well for the other stuff that I wore:

Boots- ALDO
Bonnet- H&M
Dress- Old NAVY
BAG- ESCADA
the other stuff are my old stuff and i forgot the brands such as my necklace!

Then last sunday we went to an ALDO liquidation store downtown and they have this 50% off sale over the top of those reduced item!!!!
and I bought this uber nice: slouch cowboy boots for almost $60

Photobucket

I figured that this boots is a great pair for my faux leather jacket that I bought the other week.
Photobucket

so do you think it goes well?

Photobucket

it looks like Im on the subway waiting for my train but actually we were just in the mall's bathroom!
bag-ZARA
scarf- Urban behavior
jacket-Urban Behavior
pants-Aeropostale
boots-ALDO-(and did i say that this are my fave pair as of this moment)
and the other stuff insignificant

So you see being stylish (YES! I think Im stylish)without spending too much is possible. As much as I want to wear outfits from luxurious brands, I cant afford it right now( maybe in the future). Well its how you pair each one with another and how you carry yourself!
and YES this outfits I already posted it at chictopia...you can click on the link on the right side when facing your monitor..--my chictopia account and rate it!!!

and as you can observe I changed the template of my blog and I LOVE IT now! its much cleaner and more chic to look at!

Till my next post...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment